Skip to main content

Revision of a post

Hello folks,
I’ve decided to try this out again, to reactivate my blogging, but I also wanted to test the themes for the blog.
This one seems O.K., it looks “professional.
Anyway, if you ever get to read anything from me, and do notice changes in layout, that’s because I’m gonna test which one I like.
By the way, you can suggest something, so please be welcomed. I guess there is a comment section for your suggestions.

Comments

Popular posts

How many sources of Islam are there?

Sometimes, some Muslims are afraid little bit to speak what they really think about certain issues of Islam, and they don't comment stupid things some Muslims do, so that somebody would see what they think and how that thought is not generally accepted. About certain issues in Islam. I understand that, and by the way, I too sometimes avoid commenting some things I regard highly stupid, to avoid offending authors of such texts, ideas and comments. Islam has issues, I wish those will be discussed here. Hesitation to sometimes speak about certain things that we think are wrong, mostly because of fear of being misunderstood by our local communities. We feel that we could discuss those with friends, but not the broder community. Writing gives us chance to releive ourselves by writing about those issues that bother us. Also, we can maybe try and correct some things to bring better times to those who suffer, and there are such people, from wrongs in Islam. Those things are regarding...